Fitness CEU Courses & General Information
1. What are CEUs?
Continuing Education Units, or CEUs, are programs designed to develop and enhance knowledge and skills in a professional field beyond the level required for entry-level practice.
2. Are you approved by NASM or AFAA?
Yes. Our courses are approved by both NASM and AFAA.
3. How long are the courses?
Approximately 1 hour.
4. Is there a test at the end of the course?
5. What happens if I don’t pass the test?
You can keep retaking the test for free until you pass!
6. Can I take the course online?
Yes, all of our courses are available online only. You can take it from a desktop, laptop, and mobile devices, such as tablets and smartphones.
7. Do I have to take the course all at once?
Nope! You can start and stop the course at any time. When you’re ready, it’ll pick up right where you left off.
8. Do I need to pay for a membership?
Absolutely not! Unlike other fitness course providers, we don’t make you pay for a recurring membership. You only pay for the courses that you need to take. You don’t have to worry about auto-payments or anything!
9. What do I do after I take my course?
Once you pass the course, you will get a certificate of completion. You will need to submit it to NASM or AFAA to count towards your continuing education credits.
10. My name is spelled wrong on my certificate/something is wrong with my certificate.
Please contact us with the information that needs to be corrected and we’ll be happy to help. You can reach us by using the contact form or emailing us at email@example.com